People wonder what we do at the garden center during January. Yes its cold outside and there isn't much to do garden wise.... however there is ALWAYS something for us to do! This January my goal is to get a handle on the label area. I've spent the last 2 weeks working on inventory the labels we have, attempting to 'cleaning' out ALL the
OLD labels we
never use anymore and cleaning up the WHOLE area as well.
Drum roll please!!!

The 3 orange bags are full of EMPTY label boxes that have been 'saved' back there because someday we
might just need em (since we get new ones in often). One of the bags I did, but all the others were being stored.

This crate is FULL of flattened boxes!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! Drives me crazy!!

Here's a shot from down the label hole. Its messy, disorganized and needs to be dejunked! I'll have to post some after pictures!! But I'm proud to say I am beginning to actually know what we have and what we need!! HOORAY!!
Do you ever come across such disasters in your homes or at work?
No comments:
Post a Comment