Thursday, February 24, 2011

Content

Orchid and sunset 006
You know those weeks where your incredibly content and happy?
This week I've been wonderfully content, happy and madly in love with my honey!!
I'm tired, wishing for a vacation, hoping for a massage....
However I just have to tell you that I have the most wonderful husband in the world!
I'm truly grateful for him, incredibly happy with him
and....
Life keeps getting better with him!!
This week we have been in the process of getting answers....
Mitch has suffered from awful tummy pain for a few years
{Don't worry its not my fault ;) really though, its not}
We are very grateful for health insurance!
We were at our Dr. today and are really happy with him!
It felt like someone knew what they were talking about and
really trying to help us get answers.
YEA.
I don't know about you.... but
EXCUSE ME weather!!!
What happened to my warm sunshine and blue skies?!
I don't like the clouds that are rolling in with the
freezing temperatures!
Dear March, April and May...
Please hurry and start arriving.... bring me my spring!
I've got Visiting teaching again.
I have to say that I love being visit taught
and I absolutely adore my visiting teachers....
However I feel like its a chore...
Sigh.
I hope my heart changes....
{Do you have any big plans for the weekend?}

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Is the VT a chore or being VT? Who are you assigned to visit?

Jaclyn said...

I love the orchid picture by the way!