Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday tidbits

Mitch and I are in love with Ben and Jerry's right now :) last night we had movie night and between movies we made a run to walmart for some Ben and Jerry. {if I'm lucky I'll be good and make it last 3 sittings lol}

I'm really looking forward to my day off tomorrow! Sleeping in and catching up on everything! Mowing, wedding, watering, canning, cleaning, laundry...

I have lots of pretty pictures of my yard and garden. I should really post them.

I am really in love with all the clouds and thunderstorms that keep rolling in. It's a good mix of weather for me!! {hope it doesn't shorten the harvest season}

My yard is looking really good {for the most part} and I still want to do a lot more, however I feel totally burned out. I think I'll stick to weeding and watering for awhile.

My sisters are wonderful! I absolutely love spending time with them. I love you sisters!!

Some days I could careless about being friendly. Ya know?! Sometimes I just prefer being in my bubble.

Im trying to learn it isnt always about me, especially in my marriage. I'm not learning it very quickly. I know it takes practice. Learning to be selfless is not something that comes easy.

Feeling more alert with some food in me :) maybe I'll last the rest of my shift. Lol.

2 comments:

Amy said...

All I can say is that I now need me some Ben & Jerry's.

Amie and Jesse said...

so after seeing your ben and jerrys i had to go get some and can i tell you I AM IN LOVE!! the red velvet cake ice cream is to die for! so yummy