Saturday, September 24, 2011

Randoms


I'm not super woman. I don't pretend to be her. After 10.5 shift at work. I'm calling it a day. {thank you very much} I can't manage anything else.

Rough start to the day. Beyond exhausted!! Forgot to turn my alarm on. Grateful cezar woke me calling for his morning potty break.

It was nice to spend a moment with the pansies out back. They are super gorgeous and pulling a few for a display up front.

Mitch was a Sweetheart and stopped by to see me :) I love surprise visits!! He even brought me a cold Pepsi! Love you baby!

Eager for tomorrow - Sunday. I need a nap. Plus we are having a big family dinner. Best one of the year -- chili rellenos :) yum yum yummy!!

1 comment:

Farmgirl said...

I like your crackle thumb in this picture!! Can we do nails sometime?