Monday, September 12, 2011

Taking 'em off


Since I was 18 I've had acrylic/gel nails. That's 6 years! 2 1/2 years ago I took them off for almost a month and it was 'killing' me. I've got weak nails and I'm a nail bitter by nature. But I LOVE having beautiful nails!! This past weekend I was looking at my pretty little hands and knew it was time for a fill. Problem- pay day is a week away and with us going to Zions this coming Friday and Saturday my nails were not going to be my friend. NO one wants to rip a nail, fake or real, off in the middle of a canyon. SO off they came tonight. And what a task it was!! My poor back is screaming at me for crouching over for 3 hours straight. I'm tired. Husband was trying to go to bed and there I was camped out on the bedroom floor saying 'I'm almost there!! Just hold on a moment babe'. Yea... That was 40+ minutes ago. Now it after 11 and I just finished. Sigh. If only I had the energy to paint them pretty for tomorrow. I'm feeling rather neked at the moment. :/

No comments: